Eagle Bulk Material Storage Systems
Specialized Equipment from Eagle
Having the required materials at the right place and at the right time is critical in any manufacturing process. This requires a stored supply of material and a coordinated process of delivery. Eagle can design and provide both of these elements in a complete turn-key system.
Eagle reviews and determines all material requirements and develops detailed fabrication drawings for you to build your own or will provide the complete storage silo and support equipment specific to each storage and transfer application.
Our capability includes but is not limited to these primary components of material storage:
- Storage Silos – custom sized from 5 ton to 100+ ton capacities
- Hoppers – square, round, rectangle with equal sides or off-set cones
- Baghouses – sized for optimum air to cloth ratios for maximum efficiency
- Material Discharge – rotary valves, vibrating bin dischargers & multiple types of conveyance systems
Eagle also incorporates the latest air filtration technology to work in conjunction with material entering and existing storage systems. Our baghouse filters are designed to be installed and used vertically to aid in keeping material from collecting on the filter media surface.
Baghouse industrial features include:
- Pulse-Jet Cleaning Per Filter
- Gore Tex® Filter Bags
- Air Flow Control Dampers
- Vibratory Assist Material Flow
- Leak Detectors
- Exhaust Fans
- HEPA Filtration
You can count on Eagle to provide efficient and environmentally sensitive transport and storage systems. Utilize our many years of experience to develop your material storage solution. Contact Eagle today!