Eagle Automation & Specialized Equipment
Automation is technology of the future that is here today! Eagle can design and build your custom automation system for most any aspect of your battery manufacturing process. Eagle provides various types of custom automation and testing cell solutions including all hardware and software to complement our existing oxide equipment product line. From leak testers, smart conveyor lines, palletizers, to robotic stackers and plastic injection part handlers, Eagle has the skill to build your next automation solution.
We use control technology from the leading manufactures in the industry:
- Sensors – Balluff, Banner
- Robots – Fanuc, Epson, ABB, Motoman, Iscara
- PLCs – Allen Bradley, Omron, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Automation Direct
- HMIs – Allen Bradley, CTC
- Vision – Cognex, Keyence, Banner, DVT
Using our knowledgeable and experienced engineering staff, we ask key process related questions to develop a comprehensive scope of work to ensure the automation solution fits the need. With the scope of work, a concept design is developed and submitted to ensure all elements are addressed. Once built and when possible, the actual system is run and verified at our manufacturing facility prior to shipment to your plant. This ensures limited debug time on your floor and faster time to full production!
- 3-D Mechanical CAD Designs in SolidWorks
- 2-D Electrical Designs in AutoCad
- Single Machine Design
- System Process Design
- Plant Layout Design
- PLCs / HMIs Hardware Integration
- PLC / HMI Software
- Panel Design & Fabrication
- CE / UL Listed
- Data Storage / Mining
- Installation & Commissioning
- Service Parts
- Troubleshooting by Remote Connectivity to Your PLC System
You can count on Eagle to provide solid automation solutions and along with its highly admired global service and support team, we are the logical choice. Contact Eagle today!